Security Password and Account Safety
- 1. Never share your ID and password with anyone! Sharing your account information can lead to theft
- If you share your account information and your items/account is stolen then it is your fault and your items will not be reimbursed!
Take responsibility for your account
- 2. Use a unique ID and password for your account.
- The people who are looking to steal your account know that many people use the same ID and password for many sites.
Administrators of some forums and websites will take the ID/Password you use on their site and try to use it in-game to steal your items/account.
- 3. Always scan any file you download with some type of anti-virus and anti-spyware scanner.
- The people who try to steal items/accounts try to distribute programs that will record you typing your ID/Password.
Most of the time these programs can be found by anti-virus and anti-spyware programs.
- 4. Never accept files or email attachments from people you do not know.
- 5. Never use the Remote Assistance feature in Windows.
- This will give someone else access to your computer and will compromise the security of your computer and your account.
- 6. Do not visit gold farming and Rupee selling sites.
- Not only is it against our terms of service to use such a site, many of these sites operate by stealing players' accounts.
- 7. The WEBZEN staff will NEVER ask for your password!
- Remember, the security of your account and your PC are your responsibility! The Rappelz Team will only restore items that were lost because of in-game bugs.