Find out the latest news about Rappelz.
Patch Notes - March 11th 2014
Please find below the patch notes for 03/11/2014.
- The maximum Rupee amount players can hold in their inventory was increased to 100 billion rupees.
- When time-limited items in the warehouse expire, players will now get a message telling them which items expired.
- The launcher was changed to the same model the EU versions use.
- GameGuard splash image updated.
- When you updated the special stats of the underground dungeon armor at the blacksmith NPC the value for P. Def and M.Def was doubled. This is no longer the case. P. Def and M.Def are now upgraded the same way all other stats are.
- Empty string items no longer have an Ipod as icon, they will now be represented by a plain white square.
- When a player completed the quest: [Repeat]Clear the Underground Base and started it again, the number of killed monsters did not increase in the quest UI. This was fixed and the monsters are now correctly counted for repetitions of this quest.
- A pet farm item and rupee allocation issue has been fixed.
- +150% EXP, LAK and DROP event started.
- Spring drop event started (03/11/2014 - 03/18/2014).
- Translation has been updated.
- 09/19/2014 Sales Update - 09/19 - 2 eReps for the price of 1, eRep Lucky Box and more!
- 09/16/2014 Sales Update - 09/16 - Lucky box Shamrock, Heart of Homunculus, Name Change and more!
- 09/15/2014 Scheduled Weekly Maintenance - 09/16/2014
- 09/12/2014 Sales Update - 09/12 - Ancient Strike offers, loads of ePro, Teardrops and much more!