Find out the latest news about Rappelz.
Patch Notes - June 17th 2014
Please find below the patch notes for 06/17/2014.
- UI windows like the inventory can now be closed with the ESC key.
- The scroll bar no longer moves when sorting items.
- Scroll of Creature Taming
From now on the Scroll of Creature Taming increases the chance for success when used to tame a creature.
- All existing scrolls are modified; no new items were created; you will be able to use the new functionality immediately.
- The old functionality of the scroll is kept. If you use a scroll to tame a creature the cool down of the taming skill is not triggered.
- The taming rate increase of the scrolls is independent from the taming skill of the player using it. A player with the taming skill level 1 and a player with the skill on level 15 for example will have the same chance to succeed in taming when they use the new taming scroll.
- Creature taming scroll cast time decreased to 1.5 seconds. (Previously, 5 seconds)
- When using the creature taming scroll, creature taming was displayed incorrectly as Level 8. (Modified to Creature taming level 20)
- When using the creature taming scroll, character motion was not displayed at all. The animation is now displayed.
- Galaxy Stone and Stone of Rage + Shards effects/stats should have been restored. Let us know your feedback in this thread.
- World cup event started (06/17 - 07/15)
- VIP tickets were deleted
- Translation updates have been implemented
- 07/29/2014 Sales Update - 07/29 - Summon Scroll Packs, T-Protect and Soul Catalyst
- 07/30/2014 Epic IX Part 1 - Maximum level & class skills rebalancing
- 07/28/2014 Scheduled Weekly Maintenance - 07/29/2014
- 07/25/2014 Sales Update - 07/25 - NEW! Lucky Box - E-Repair Powder! E-Protect and E-Repair Packs and Teardrop Bundles!